jmarchitects have extensive experience of delivery high quality structured Revit models and we can provide bespoke training to help your organisation get up to speed with a variety of training solutions.
- Core Revit training – Typically a 3-day course that can be delivered on premise if required to get your staff up to speed with the basic use of Revit and its authoring tools.
- Advanced Revit Training – we can deliver bespoke Revit training for your team to help them develop the skills necessary to fully develop Revit model to meet the ever-growing demands of the industry. This can include template file development, family creation.
- Dynamo Core Training – help your staff get started with this awesome productivity tool.
- Navisworks Core Training – Get started with coordination using Navisworks and learn how to carry out clash detection efficiently on your models.
- BIM Standards – Bespoke training can be provided on all aspects of relevant BIM standards including how to set up your own internal standards for naming conventions within the Revit environment.
- Excel Core Training – learn to get more out of Excel to help manage your data and how to link through to Revit.
Saddleworth High School New build 10FE High School which comprises of a new 10FE High School for ages 11 to 16 with for a total number of 1,500 pupils. The total built floorspace equates to 10,500...
3D Visualisation We can provide a range of 3D visualisation services to help you get your crucial presentation right.Working with 3DS Max and Photoshop, our team can create high quality 2D images...
Linkwood Primary School Linkwood Primary School located in South Elgin, is a new build school on a greenfield site located within a wider masterplan for the expansion of Elgin. Linkwood is a new...