jmarchitects have extensive experience of delivery high quality structured Revit models and we can provide bespoke training to help your organisation get up to speed with a variety of training solutions.
- Core Revit training – Typically a 3-day course that can be delivered on premise if required to get your staff up to speed with the basic use of Revit and its authoring tools.
- Advanced Revit Training – we can deliver bespoke Revit training for your team to help them develop the skills necessary to fully develop Revit model to meet the ever-growing demands of the industry. This can include template file development, family creation.
- Dynamo Core Training – help your staff get started with this awesome productivity tool.
- Navisworks Core Training – Get started with coordination using Navisworks and learn how to carry out clash detection efficiently on your models.
- BIM Standards – Bespoke training can be provided on all aspects of relevant BIM standards including how to set up your own internal standards for naming conventions within the Revit environment.
- Excel Core Training – learn to get more out of Excel to help manage your data and how to link through to Revit.
Wallyford Learning Campus A place for the community to meet and learn together, Wallyford Learning Campus is a state-of-the-art community building that is truly inclusive, intergenerational and...
Newcraighall East Residential-led development with 220 units of affordable and private housing, an 800 sqm commercial development, and associated infrastructure such as landscaping, amenity, green...
61 Curzon Street The new eight storey building demonstrates how a carefully crafted contextual design can both enhance the streetscape and improve the setting of the neighbouring listed buildings in...