jmarchitects acting on behalf of North Ayrshire Council are pleased to announce that the plans for Ardrossan Community Campus have been granted Planning approval at the Council’s Planning Committee.
There is a great deal of community support and genuine excitement from the school users for what the Community Campus will provide. It is really positive news that this major milestone has been passed and we look forward to moving into the technical design and construction phases of the project with North Ayrshire Council and the project team.
The new Ardrossan Community Campus will include:
- Early Years
- Primary School
- Secondary School
- Additional Support Needs (ASN)
- Auditorium Performance Space
- Shared facilities including: Library, Learning Hub, Health and Social Care
- Indoor Sports facilities including: Swimming Pool, Sports Hall, Gymnasium, Dance Studio, Fitness Studio
- Outdoor Sports facilities including: Flood-lit 3G Sports Pitch, Grass Pitch and Multi-Use Games Area (MUGA)
- Outdoor Learning landscape, recreational spaces and growing spaces
Imagery Credit: Cadpeople
We are excited to see you all in London at the Workspace Design Show 2024!
jmarchitects are excited to see the fast progress on our residential development for Cullross Limited and Caledonia Housing Association.
We are off to an exciting start this year with the demolition phase of the £135m Wigan Galleries redevelopment now completed!