We're hiring Part II Assistants, Architects and Technicians in Edinburgh and Glasgow
jmarchitects Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester and London studios are now looking for motivated and ambitious Part 2 architectural assistants who would like to build a career with us, including working towards their Part 3 with our support.
We are also always keen to hear from qualified architects and from technicians who would like to take their career in an exciting new direction. We can offer roles at all levels with great opportunities for development and career progression.
The successful candidates will have:
- strong technical and design abilities
- excellent communication skills
- the ability both to work collaboratively and to manage their own workload
The following would be also advantageous and should be highlighted in your application:
- experience of design and delivery using BIM-enabled workflows
- Revit skills and experience
- experience with Autodesk Navisworks and/or NBS Chorus
Remuneration will be dependent on your experience and skills. jmarchitects is enthusiastically committed to promoting equality and diversity.
Please apply with CV and portfolio under 5Mb to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Dezeen Jobs. We would ask that your preferred office location (Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester or London) is stated on your application.