We're hiring Architects and Architectural Technicians
jmarchitects are looking for motivated and ambitious Architects and Architectural Technicians who are looking to take their career in an exciting direction, in a role offering clear opportunities to develop as part of the jmarchitects team.
We have four offices across the UK and are looking for Architects and Technicians with at least three years post-qualification experience and a proven track record of design and delivery using BIM-enabled workflows. Applicants should have well-rounded project experience of working in sectors such as Residential, Mixed Use, Commercial, Retail and Education and have excellent job-running and technical expertise.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years of post-qualification project experience
- Demonstrable experience of creating, managing, and maintaining Revit models to a prescribed internal standard and compliant with BS1192/ISO19650.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Teams etc).
- Portfolio demonstrating experience in RIBA stages 3-5.
- Knowledge of UK Building Regulations and a detailed understanding of the construction process.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively and manage own workload.
- Evidence of Continual Professional Development.
Experience with the following would be advantageous but not essential.
- Autodesk Navisworks to be able to carry out structured project coordination.
- Autodesk Revit family editor with the ability to create and modify component families.
- NBS Chorus for spec writing.
Remuneration and package details will be dependent on your experience, skills, and ambition. jmarchitects is enthusiastically committed to promoting equality and diversity.
Please apply with CV and portfolio under 5Mb to email@example.com or via BD4Jobs. We would ask that your preferred office location is stated on your application.